>> Helmsley Town Hall
Helmsley Town Hall
Please do not contact the town council about booking and events as the hall is run by a completely separate charity. See the link and the email.
The Town Hall was built in 1900 by Lord Feversham, was formerly the Courthouse and Market. It was given to the town in 1958 and is now owned and run by the Town Hall Charity, not the Town Council.
The ground floor is now used by the Library and has a meeting room at the back.
To book please contact email@example.com or click on the link to book or for news and information about events.