Helmsley Recreational Charity Reg'd No 523358
Mailing List for notification of publication of Charity Agendas
- SIGN UP to receive by email Helmsley Recreational Charity Agendas and other information about the Charity that we think may be relevant.
Baxton's Road, Helmsley
Helmsley Town Council is the Sole Trustee of Helmsley Recreational Charity. It is an amalgamation of the John Atkinson Memorial Trust and the Feversham Memorial. Helmsley Town Council is sole trustee.
The Charity has leased some of its facilities.
- Helmsley Sports Club CIO has leased the main Pavilion, play area, bowling green and tennis courts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helmsley Open Air Swimming Pool CIO has leased the pool. www.helmsleyopenairpool.org
- Helmsley Recreational Charity has retained the car park
- John Atkinson Memorial Playing Field. The Charity intends to lease the JAMPF to Helmsley Sports Club from 1 April 2021. From the 15th February 2021 the JAMPF will be managed by Helmsley Sports Club, contact email@example.com
Insurance for Helmsley Recreation Charity, Charity No: 523358m (recreation ground, pool, grounds and pavilion is held with Came and Company, 1st Floor Offices, 2 Meridian Office Park, Osborn Way, Hook, Hampshire RG 27 9HY
Tel 01256 395020 Website https://www.parishinsurance.co.uk/
Governing Document and amendment re John Atkinson Memorial Playing Field
Helmsley Recreational Charity Governing Document (MS Word, 57 Kb)
Charity - Draft Scheme June 2020 (PDF, 62 Kb)
Request to Charity Commission re John Atkinson Field (PDF, 92 Kb)
JAMPF Correspondence/Charity Commission re lease (PDF, 171 Kb)
Trustees Report and Accounts
Policies and Documents
Charity - Lease to Pool 2021-04-1st (PDF, 569 Kb)
HRC Code of Conduct for all (PDF, 120 Kb)
HRC Complaints Procedure (PDF, 129 Kb)
HRC Donations & Fund Raising Policy (PDF, 608 Kb)
HRC Volunteers Policy (PDF, 202 Kb)
HRC Standing Orders (PDF, 203 Kb)
s106 extract re sportsfield (PDF, 526 Kb)
JAMPF Labosport report re cricket ball strike 2021 (PDF, 955 Kb)
Helmsley Recreational Charity Agendas
Charity Agendas page - A meeting has been arranged for Tuesday 4th May. It will follow the Annual Meeting of Helmsley Town Council.
Next Meeting Papers - Charity
HRC Trustee Report 2020 - to be signed (PDF, 2.4 Mb)
John Atkinson Memorial Playing Field Lease 2021 (PDF, 269 Kb)
Helmsley Sports Club Re-executed Lease Pavilions 2021 (PDF, 488 Kb)